Understand Your Biggest Challenge
Not all IT Managed Service Providers are created equal. With Baetech Alpharetta IT support, each organization receives 1-2 dedicated solution engineers. You are not calling into an 800-number helpdesk or receiving a random resource, not familiar with your workflow, applications or infrastructure.
We are ransomware and security aware, offering white-glove service, along with personalization. We adhere and recommend best practices for efficiency and computing simplicity. You understand the technology you are purchasing and the benefits that you are receiving.
We are a team of Alpharetta IT support consultants, not split among a sales staff. In return, saving you from oversold solutions and infrastructure of complexity. Our business is growing based upon referrals, not based upon a non-technical sales staff, selling business owners, executives and office managers on technical terms.
We are a service-based, not a sales-based IT resource to manage computing for your business.
Industries We Serve
WHAT ARE MANAGED IT SERVICES?
When it comes to IT support and maintenance, many successful companies are turning to companies like BTI Alpharetta managed IT services. It’s easy to see why BTI is a good choice for your business, when comparing an internal IT department or paying a company for hourly IT support. Businesses are wisely thinking about their budget, ensuring they only spend dollars on products and services they really need.
Predictable Monthly Billing
Compliancy and Security
Access to IT Professionals
Faster Response Time
BTI Offers the Following Services
These are additional services we provide to our members and non-members
- Cloud Services for your business workflow applications
- Disaster Recovery, Backup and Recovery Services
- VMWare Virtualization
- IP Cloud-based Phone Solutions
- Support, Upgrades and Migrations for: Windows 10, MS Server 2016 & MS Server 2019
- MS Exchange to MS Office 365
- Google GSuite
- MS Office 365
- Complete IT Managed Services for all computing devices
(included for members)
- Ransomware Awareness and Protection
- HIPAA and PCI Compliancy Services
- Security Risk Assessments
- Web Content Filtering
- MS Active Directory and Group Policy Management
- Setup, Configure and Support for Wireless, Firewalls and Internet Solutions.
- IOS iPad and Chromebook Management
- Vendor Management
- Industries We Serve
- Businesses That Trust Us
- Our MSP Partners and Relationships
- IT Services
- BTI Offers the Following Services
- Monthly Membership
- BTI Team
- BTI Gives Back
We offer an affordable managed membership
The BTI Team
BTI Gives Back
BTI Alpharetta IT support company is a proud supporter of Pilots N Paws. Pilots N Paws is a non-profit organization founded in 2008. Pilots N Paws works to provide a forum in which volunteer pilots and plane owners, animal rescuers, and shelters are able to coordinate transportation, with the common goal of transporting rescued animals to their forever homes. Our rescue adventures have lead us through the Southeast, NJ and the Bahamas.