Understand Your Biggest Challenge
Not all IT Managed Service Providers are created equal. With Baetech IT support, each organization receives 1-2 dedicated solution engineers. You are not calling into an 800-number helpdesk or receiving a random resource, not familiar with your workflow, applications or infrastructure.
We are a ransomware and security aware IT business offering white-glove service, along with personalization. We adhere to best practices for efficiency and computing simplicity. We want you to understand the technology you are purchasing, along with the benefits that you are receiving.
We are a team of IT support consultants, not shared among a sales staff. As a result, saving you from oversold solutions and an infrastructure of complexity. Baetech is a referral based business, sparing you from a non-technical sales staff, selling business owners, executives and office managers on technical terms.
BTI is a service-based IT team managing your computing resources for your business.
WHAT ARE MANAGED IT SERVICES?
Many successful companies are turning to BTI managed IT services for IT support and maintenance. It’s easy to see why BTI managed services are a good option, when comparing to an internal IT department or paying for hourly IT support. Businesses are wisely thinking about their budget, ensuring they only spend dollars
on products and services they really need.
Predictable Monthly Billing
Compliancy and Security
Access to IT Professionals
Faster Response Time
BTI Offers the Following Services
These are additional services we provide to our members and non-members
- Cloud Services for your business workflow applications
- Disaster Recovery, Backup and Recovery Services
- VMWare Virtualization
- IP Cloud-based Phone Solutions
- Support, Upgrades and Migrations for: Windows 10, MS Server 2016 & MS Server 2019
- MS Exchange to MS Office 365
- Google GSuite
- MS Office 365
- Complete IT Managed Services for all computing devices
(included for members)
- Ransomware Awareness and Protection
- HIPAA and PCI Compliancy Services
- Security Risk Assessments
- Web Content Filtering
- MS Active Directory and Group Policy Management
- Setup, Configure and Support for Wireless, Firewalls and Internet Solutions.
- IOS iPad and Chromebook Management
- Vendor Management
The BTI Team
BTI Gives Back
BTI is a proud supporter of Pilots N Paws. Pilots N Paws is a non-profit organization founded in 2008. Pilots N Paws works to provide a forum in which volunteer pilots and plane owners, animal rescuers, and shelters are able to coordinate transportation, with the common goal of transporting rescued animals to their forever homes. Our rescue adventures have lead us through the Southeast, NJ and the Bahamas.